Saturday, December 4, 2021

Hasan Irfan - Together With You [Official Lyric & Chords]

 HASAN IRFAN - TOGETHER WITH YOU

(Capo fret 3)

[Verse 1]

C                               E
Night, always be the night
                   Am            F
So I can't deny, it's so terrible
C                              E
Day, that always be shine
                       Am            F
But except for me, I'm always in the darkness

[Pre-Chorus]

C                            E
Then you come to me
       Am                        F
And I was stunned, by you
C                              E
You're always in my mind
      Am                   Fm
And I realized, that I love you

[Chorus]

C                            G
Oh, I'm in love with you
                        Am
So much I like you
                          F
Want to be with you
      Fm                C
My life is just for you

        C                   G
        I hope if you knew
                                     Am
        You are someting new
                                    F-Fm
        Bright light in my heart
                        C
        Together with you

[Verse 2]

C                      E
I, walk on suffering
                        Am         F
And feel really lonely, I wish I died
C                 E
I, feel so tortured
                            Am      F
Screaming in this pain, I hope never to live

#Back to : [Pre-Chorus], [Chorus] (2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment